Advance Gold is a TSX-V (AAX.V) listed junior exploration company focused on exploring and acquiring mineral properties containing precious metals as well as lithium and fertilizer minerals.
Advance Gold acquired 13 lithium-potassium-boron salars in central Mexico in March 2021.
The company currently has a 10.85% interest on the Kakamega advanced gold project in Kenya.
Advance Gold has a 100% interest in the Tabasquena Silver Mine and Venaditas polymetalic project in Zacatecas, Mexico.
- Advance Gold To Become Advance Lithium December 8, 2021
- ADVANCE GOLD ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT FINANCING November 10, 2021
- Advance Gold Corp Announces A Patent Application Has Been Filed For A Unique Environmentally Friendly Method To Extract Lithium And Potassium From Its Salars In Mexico October 25, 2021
- Advance Gold Extends Warrant Exercise Period June 25, 2021
- Advance Gold Closes Private Placement June 18, 2021
- Advance Gold Announces Private Placement Financing June 16, 2021
- Advance Gold Returns High-Grade Lithium-Potassium-Boron from Core Drilling at Saldivar Salar, Mexico June 8, 2021
- Advance Gold Provides Drilling Update from the Rosterman Gold Mine Property in Kenya April 26, 2021
- Advance Gold Hits 0.20m of 0.634g/t Gold With 7.97% Zinc from Drilling at Tabasquena Project In Mexico April 21, 2021
- Advance Gold Returns High-Grade Lithium-Potassium-Boron from Surface Auger Sampling at Saldivar Salar, Mexico April 13, 2021